1) An injector
--- (this is what i will use in the tutorial)
2) A .dll file that you want to inject
---This is where you choose what you need to inject (Trainer, Bypass, or Packet Editor).
How to inject your .dll file
The number 1 rule is to ALWAYS RUN AS ADMIN
---How to run as admin, Right click and click run as admin.
1) Go to your maplestory folder and find the GameLauncher.exe file. (I'd suggest copying it and putting it on your desktop next to where you downloaded your injector).
---Putting the 2 icons next to each other saves time and is better organized.
2) Right click Maplestory (GameLauncher) and the splash screen should pop up DON'T CLICK START GAME
3) While the splash screen is up, right click your Injector and run as admin. This should pop up (if your using Hinjector).
4) Click the plus sign that is near the bottom of the injector and window should pop up. This is where you open and choose your .dll you would like to choose
5) You need to set a process to where you will inject your .dll file. This is where you click the magnifying glass towards the top and select the process you want by double clicking it.
---Your injector should now have Maplestory up where it says process and your .dll file you chose inside the big box (you can inject more than 1 thing at a time like a bypass and a trainer).
6) Once your process and .dll are chosen then click Inject. A box will come up saying if the injection was successful. Click ok and make sure you CLOSE THE INJECTOR BEFORE CLICKING START GAME.
---You should now have your trainer up or whatever you injected up and running.
7) Click Start Game and you should be set to go!
This post is from
Credits belong to TimeZoned and not kingofearl.
Edited by Lildwitte, 29 October 2012 - 06:29 PM.