Rift Online
RS2 Runescape
Second Life
SilkRoad Online
Star Wars: Galaxies
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Tibia
Warhammer Online
Welcome Guest ( Log in with Facebook | Log in with Twitter | Sign In | Create Account )

Toggle shoutbox Elite Shoutbox

Alex (13 July 2014 - 02:25 PM) : Is the owner still around on this site? Some bits need a bit of a makeover haha :P
KrimeTyyme (16 June 2014 - 06:56 PM) : i just upgraded to elite membership but dont know what to do?
KrimeTyyme (16 June 2014 - 06:56 PM) : yoooo how do i use my knight online bot? with elite?
shootem (15 May 2014 - 05:25 PM) : i know that feel, lil. Any Runescapers out there, let it be known...old school will be Free To Play soon! make sure you check that out
Lildwitte (10 May 2014 - 03:06 PM) : what I don't get is why whomever pays the bill on this site doesn't just pull the plug on it yet. I mean, I hate paying for servers when they make me money even. I'm almost positive mg can't be making money anymore. That being said... I still find myself here from time to time. O.o
SuperDerper (07 May 2014 - 10:32 PM) : Wow this sites hacks/cheats/exploits ahven't been updated in years. Time for a refund.
nadine (03 May 2014 - 03:50 AM) : I heard about some patch to apply to official viewers that allow to export my own things (my like owner not creator) to my pc (so I could also import to another grid. Some help? Tnx.
gwolf (01 May 2014 - 12:59 PM) : Sorry if its a stupid question but am new to this. How can you get VIP membership?
K N I G H T (13 April 2014 - 01:27 AM) : i am still around ;)
K N I G H T (13 April 2014 - 01:27 AM) : Hello guys!
walker7259 (10 April 2014 - 02:22 PM) : any one know where the ffXI are at I cant seem to find them
Lildwitte (08 April 2014 - 04:36 PM) : I officially still moderate the forums as of that Mod Report =P
Lildwitte (08 April 2014 - 02:54 PM) : I've been involved in the closing of an antique mall and starting a local based website for antique dealers in my area. Other than that, I've been stuck over at laravel.com/laracasts.com haha
kamasutra (04 April 2014 - 01:53 AM) : any ddo updates?
Irishladdy09 (27 March 2014 - 08:44 AM) : hey guys =]
Luminous (16 March 2014 - 03:23 PM) : Hey hey; where have you been lildwitte?
gwolf (16 March 2014 - 10:08 AM) : darkstorm
K N I G H T (13 March 2014 - 06:54 PM) : Hey guys!
partyvodka (07 March 2014 - 07:33 AM) : dofus bot
Lildwitte (03 March 2014 - 01:38 AM) : So where did everyone migrate to? There's a few of you I wanna try and keep contact with haha.

>Mesos/item Generators
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   abz0lutezero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 MMO Gold points

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:16 AM

Ive been poking around the internet for a while and ive always wanted to know if Meso/item/nx Generators work, or if there was one that did work (or still does). And ive never tryied one myself because i dont want to give my account away to god knows who made the program. Much apreciated if someone answers this. Oh and im new to this kind of community, just so u know.

#2 OFFLINE   Coolpick

Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • 1,824 MMO Gold points

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:09 PM

Any popular Online Game that has hacks will be patched to prevent it within a day. The best way to get money would be bots. Also, requesting move to MS General.
--------------------

#3 OFFLINE   XiaoMilk

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • 12,344 MMO Gold points

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

There is one meso generator that works but you have to hack to get the code. Idk what hack you have to use and its not patched, if you use the bypass correctly the meso generator won't be detected. I forgot where it was I found it on google when I was derping around.
--------------------
XiaoMilk
MG FTW!

#4 OFFLINE   Coolpick

Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • 1,824 MMO Gold points

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:31 PM

View PostXiaoMilk, on Nov 17 2011, 06:25 PM, said:

There is one meso generator that works but you have to hack to get the code. Idk what hack you have to use and its not patched, if you use the bypass correctly the meso generator won't be detected. I forgot where it was I found it on google when I was derping around.
Wouldn't that wreck the economy?
--------------------

#5 OFFLINE   XiaoMilk

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • 12,344 MMO Gold points

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

View PostCoolpick, on Nov 18 2011, 06:31 AM, said:

Wouldn't that wreck the economy?
No. Because the hack must be customly coded and stuff and since a real meso generator would be godly nobody would share it. Anyway it can only give you mesos up to the limit which is about 3bil or something? Legit players do have that amount and the economy hasn't been wrecked so I believe not. Besides you'd have to be patient and super smart to pull this off.
--------------------
XiaoMilk
MG FTW!

#6 OFFLINE   Coolpick

Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • 1,824 MMO Gold points

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:10 AM

View PostXiaoMilk, on Nov 18 2011, 01:11 PM, said:

No. Because the hack must be customly coded and stuff and since a real meso generator would be godly nobody would share it. Anyway it can only give you mesos up to the limit which is about 3bil or something? Legit players do have that amount and the economy hasn't been wrecked so I believe not. Besides you'd have to be patient and super smart to pull this off.
So in other words impossible to make. /thread
--------------------

#7 OFFLINE   XiaoMilk

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • 12,344 MMO Gold points

Posted 18 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

View PostCoolpick, on Nov 18 2011, 11:10 PM, said:

So in other words impossible to make. /thread
Unless he's a hacking genius so yes there's not really any meso generators.
--------------------
XiaoMilk
MG FTW!

#8 OFFLINE   jetblak1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 1 MMO Gold points

Posted 07 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

No Meso generators are fake because when you enter your information it is submitted to the programmer who made it in a email like form. They can then hack you and steal your belongings.

#9 OFFLINE   XiaoMilk

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • 12,344 MMO Gold points

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

That's only true for people who claim to have a meso generator, whereby they tell you to send them your account info. Some people claim it works, but people who wish to test it out will make a new account with a low leveled character with useless equipment.
--------------------
XiaoMilk
MG FTW!

> Board Footer
RSS Feed Mark Community Read Help Time Now: Aug 20 2014 11:33 AM