Rift Online
RS2 Runescape
Second Life
SilkRoad Online
Star Wars: Galaxies
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Tibia
Warhammer Online
Welcome Guest ( Log in with Facebook | Log in with Twitter | Sign In | Create Account )

Toggle shoutbox Elite Shoutbox

Alex (13 July 2014 - 02:25 PM) : Is the owner still around on this site? Some bits need a bit of a makeover haha :P
KrimeTyyme (16 June 2014 - 06:56 PM) : i just upgraded to elite membership but dont know what to do?
KrimeTyyme (16 June 2014 - 06:56 PM) : yoooo how do i use my knight online bot? with elite?
shootem (15 May 2014 - 05:25 PM) : i know that feel, lil. Any Runescapers out there, let it be known...old school will be Free To Play soon! make sure you check that out
Lildwitte (10 May 2014 - 03:06 PM) : what I don't get is why whomever pays the bill on this site doesn't just pull the plug on it yet. I mean, I hate paying for servers when they make me money even. I'm almost positive mg can't be making money anymore. That being said... I still find myself here from time to time. O.o
SuperDerper (07 May 2014 - 10:32 PM) : Wow this sites hacks/cheats/exploits ahven't been updated in years. Time for a refund.
nadine (03 May 2014 - 03:50 AM) : I heard about some patch to apply to official viewers that allow to export my own things (my like owner not creator) to my pc (so I could also import to another grid. Some help? Tnx.
gwolf (01 May 2014 - 12:59 PM) : Sorry if its a stupid question but am new to this. How can you get VIP membership?
K N I G H T (13 April 2014 - 01:27 AM) : i am still around ;)
K N I G H T (13 April 2014 - 01:27 AM) : Hello guys!
walker7259 (10 April 2014 - 02:22 PM) : any one know where the ffXI are at I cant seem to find them
Lildwitte (08 April 2014 - 04:36 PM) : I officially still moderate the forums as of that Mod Report =P
Lildwitte (08 April 2014 - 02:54 PM) : I've been involved in the closing of an antique mall and starting a local based website for antique dealers in my area. Other than that, I've been stuck over at laravel.com/laracasts.com haha
kamasutra (04 April 2014 - 01:53 AM) : any ddo updates?
Irishladdy09 (27 March 2014 - 08:44 AM) : hey guys =]
Luminous (16 March 2014 - 03:23 PM) : Hey hey; where have you been lildwitte?
gwolf (16 March 2014 - 10:08 AM) : darkstorm
K N I G H T (13 March 2014 - 06:54 PM) : Hey guys!
partyvodka (07 March 2014 - 07:33 AM) : dofus bot
Lildwitte (03 March 2014 - 01:38 AM) : So where did everyone migrate to? There's a few of you I wanna try and keep contact with haha.

>COD: Zombies Strategy Guide. (Kino)
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Coolpick

Master

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts
  • 1,824 MMO Gold points

Posted 16 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

You're about to learn how to not suck at zombies. You will need at least 40 minutes to get to level 20, anything past that is up to you, I've spent literally all day playing like this, you can keep going forever. I chose to stop and kill myself at 42 because it got boring.

Level 1. Use only your knife! 130 points per kill.
Level 2. Shoot zombie in torso or legs 8 times, then knife the ######.
Level 3. Pump 8 rounds into the zombie's torso or legs, knife two times.
Level 4. 2 Clips into zombie and knife until dead.
Level 5. Go up the right set of stairs(run like ######) and open the next two doors, buy MP40 and whoop some ######.
Level 6-8. Remain in this room until it gets too hectic, open door, buy the MP5K for your pistol, save 1250 points for the next door.
Level 9. Do not turn on the power, head as far to the other side by the power switch as you can, there will be a window with some claymores, buy some and set them up at the window next to you.
Level 10-12. Keep doing this until over-run. Open door when too hectic.
Level 13. Keep opening doors, never sprint.
Level 14. Keep walking in the loop you've just created, make sure to leave one zombie for the next wave.
Level 15. Turn on the power, link teleporter.
Level 16. Get to the teleporter and use it when the zombies first reach you, when you get to the pack a punch, buy grenades and whip them at the zombies at the bottom level. Save one zombie, link teleporter.
Level 17-????. Do the same as the level before, keep your MP40, use the box (if you have a crawler) and keep trying to get a raygun/thundergun/monkeys.

I hope you find this guide helpful. I've got to level 42 using this strategy and use it to this day. Happy winning.
-Nick

PS: Pic related, it's probably you.
Posted Image
--------------------

#2 OFFLINE   abu_jwka

Guide writer

• 1,029 posts
  • 13,025 MMO Gold points

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:52 PM

Fairly simple and well known method anyway.

Also, your pistol runs out by level 2....

Good method though, I use it all the time :)
--------------------
(My)Useful Guides:

The Ultimate RS2 merchanting Guide
The Ultimate Strength guide, 1-99
How to make MILLIONS a day!
Easy 100k an hour - f2p
The OFFICIAL High Level Alchemy Profit Guide
Premium Guides List

How to Download Simba

Currently Working on : Hmmm, let me think...

you have been one of the most awesome members making awesome guides man

One of the most detailed guides I've seen on this website... no, let me rephrase that. One of the most detailed guides I've seen ANYWHERE. I checked numerous times for plagiarism, but did not find any hints of so.This amazes me, because the detail is just astounding. 150+ pictures is
truly remarkable. +1

> Board Footer
RSS Feed Mark Community Read Help Time Now: Aug 29 2014 03:00 AM